New in 2016
On line version of Coping Scale for Adults-Second Edition – available soon on website of the Australian Council for Educational Research
On line version of Adolescent Coping Scale-Second Edition is available on website of the Australian Council for Educational Research
New 2015 edition:
Families Coping: Effective strategies for you and your child
Following an early career in mental health in the UK, I was a school psychologist in the Victorian Department of Education until 1990 when I took up an appointment at the University of Melbourne.
There I was responsible for co-ordination, course development, instruction and supervision of Masters and Doctor of Educational Psychology students.
In 2013 I was elected Vice President, Oz Child
In 2014 I was elected President, Oz Child
In 2014 I joined:
* Positive Education Research Advisory Group, Geelong Grammar School
* School Council, King David School
During the period 1990-2015 I have:
- presented at 140 National and International Conferences, including 17 keynoted
- conducted workshops and consultancies
- co-supervised PhD theses, Masters and Doctor of Educational Psychology Research Theses.
Many of these theses have been professional practice oriented.
During this period I have also produced individually or collaboratively:
- 15 books (some in Italian and French editions);
- 4 psychological tests (some in Spanish and Slovenian editions);
- 26 chapters in books
- 32 papers in refereed international journals and 56 refereed papers in Australian journals,
- 26 published conference proceedings and
- 28 articles in professional journals