In the past 12 months I have commented on radio, television and print media both national and local such as Melbourne Age, Sydney Morning Herald, Herald Sun, Marie Claire, Dolly Magazine, Active Education, 3AW.
I have acted as both as media spokesperson for Australian Psychological Society and for University of Melbourne on a range of topics including,
- Last minute study and coping strategies for VCE students
- Work Life Balance
- Aging Anxiety such as mid life crisis, Peter Pan syndrome
- Stress test: the pressure on teens to get into university
- Fear of failure – being risk aversive
- Verbal slips
- Physical recreation
- Resilience – in the face of – disappointment, recovering from illness, being bullied etc
- Who do we call a parent?
- Tips to help you sleep at night
17 October 2012: Erica Frydenberg commented on the French proposal to replace ‘mum’ and ‘dad’ with ‘parent 1’ and ‘parent 2’ on News.com.au: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/get-rid-of-mum-and-dad-replace-with-numbers/story-fnet08ui-1226497561870
23 October 2012: Erica Frydenberg commented on Freudian slips in The Age: